Crockpot recipes with chicken are a lifesaver for busy individuals who want to enjoy a hearty and delicious meal without the hassle of cooking for hours. Chicken is a versatile ingredient that can be used in various dishes, from classic soups and stews to innovative creations that will impress even the most discerning foodies.
In this article, we will explore the world of Crockpot Recipes With Chicken and share some of our favorite recipes. So put on your apron, grab your crockpot, and let’s get cooking!
Classic Chicken Noodle Soup
– 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 6 cups chicken broth
– 1 onion, chopped
– 3 carrots, chopped
– 3 celery stalks, chopped
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 tsp dried thyme
– 1 tsp dried rosemary
– 1 bay leaf
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 cups egg noodles
1. Place chicken breasts, chicken broth, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, salt, and pepper in a crockpot.
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
3. Remove chicken and shred it using two forks.
4. Discard bay leaf and add egg noodles to the crockpot.
5. Cook on high for 15-20 minutes or until noodles are tender.
6. Add shredded chicken back to the crockpot.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
– 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 8 oz cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup ranch dressing
– 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/4 cup chopped green onions
– Tortilla chips or celery sticks, for serving
1. Place chicken breasts in a crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
2. Remove chicken and shred it using two forks.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce.
4. Add shredded chicken to the mixing bowl and mix well.
5. Transfer the mixture to a crockpot.
6. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top.
7. Cook on high for 30-45 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. Garnish with chopped green onions.
9. Serve hot with tortilla chips or celery sticks and enjoy!
Lemon Garlic Chicken
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1/4 cup lemon juice
– 1 tbsp minced garlic
– 1 tsp dried oregano
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Lemon slices, for garnish
– Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
1. Place chicken breasts in a crockpot.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
5. Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
Crockpot recipes with chicken are a delicious and easy way to enjoy a home-cooked meal without the hassle of cooking for hours. With the right ingredients and a little creativity, you can create a variety of dishes that will impress your family and friends. So dust off your crockpot, try out our recipes, and let your culinary expertise shine!